The big moment has finally come. You have found the girl of your dreams. You have looked at your relationship from every angle and you keep coming back to the same conclusion. You are going to ask her to marry you. It’s a big step in your life and you could not be happier. But making the decision is only the beginning. You still don’t know if she is going to say yes. You have to plan a night out. In which you are going to ask her. More so, you have to go out and find the perfect engagement ring for her. It’s not easy finding the perfect ring. But once you do your life, will feel a lot better. Here are five tips, that’ll make the process a lot smoother. When looking for the perfect ring.
Shopping for an Engagement Ring
1) Find out her finger size. You’re going to need it eventually. So get it done at the beginning. You don’t want to make your mission obvious. So that she knows you are about to propose. It’s a good idea to slip it in a conversation. When the two of you are shopping on the weekend and she tries on a ring, make note the size of it.
2) Set a budget. Buying an engagement ring is very expensive. If you don’t have a number in mind when you go out shopping. You will end up spending more than you want to. Look at your finances and come to a number that won’t break the bank.
3) Set aside a lot of time to go shopping. It’s not easy finding the perfect engagement ring. Which is why the more time you have the better. It’s a good idea to schedule a trip with your mother or your sister. This way you will have a ladies opinion, on what to buy.
4) Never buy the first engagement ring you see. It will be tempting. If you do see the perfect ring in the first shop you go to. Make a note of it. Take a look around to see if there is anything better. If you have been to all the shops in your area and you still like the first one you saw, go and buy it.
5) Understand who your soon to-be wife is. There is nothing worse than getting her a ring. That doesn’t match her personality. She will think that you never listen to her. Which will cause a fight, when you should be happy. If she likes lot of sparkle get her a nice big rock. If she is casual and doesn’t like standing out. Get her one with a small rock surrounded by other diamonds.
The moment has come. Where you are moving into the next phase of your life. Now that you have found the woman that you want to marry. It’s time to hunt for her engagement ring. It will be a process, but a fun one. Keep in mind the five tips above to make the experience as smooth as possible.